Monday 19 March 2012

A wonderful Mother's Day

Thank you to my three lovely children who spoiled me yesterday. I had a fantastic Sunday Lunch made for me with all the trimmings and lots of wonderful gifts.

I managed to get down to Quiltessential to get my Lynette Anderson fabrics, but as yet I haven't decided what to do with it, I might use it in The Adventures of Harrington and Hannah free BOM from The Raspberry Rabbits .

I have been busy doing my Friends With Benefits Swap item, also getting on with my Hop To It Table Runner. I'm really happy with how it looks just an awful lot of hand sewing of Suffolk Puffs to come.






1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a lovely Mothers Day! Those Suffolk Puffs look awesome - unsure I would have that much patience though....I have not yet begun my FWB swap - have the fabrics and a good idea of what I'll make....will make a start this weekend - thank goodness the mailout isn't until next month :)

    ReplyDelete