Thursday 14 June 2012

Home Sweet Home

I felt like a bit of a change this week so I got my cross stitching out, I had begun my Home Sweet Home by Country Cottage Needleworks last year. I got halfway through and put it down so I was determined to finish it this week. Now it's done I am not sure whether to frame it or make it into a cushion. Any ideas will be gratefully appreciated. I have also done two more small cross stitch projects this week but they are for a swap so I will post pictures of those when the swap is done.



I am just starting to think about beginning a Halloween Quilt/Wall Hanging but I am undecided which one to do as I have quiet a few patterns, perhaps I will have decided by the time I next post. 

Happy Stitching 
Melanie x



5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Melanie. I am a bit of a fan of Crosstitch - though haven't done it for a while. Love the pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cross stitch, a cushion would be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely! It is coincidental, too, if you read my next blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is lovely. I used to love doing cross stitch, but haven't done it in years.
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your cross stitch would make a lovely cushion. It's really pretty. Ali x

    ReplyDelete