Monday 10 December 2012

Cheryll's One week of Christmas

I have joined Cheryll over at Gone Stitchin in her One week of Christmas Link up Party. All we have to do is post a picture or two on your blog this week, either one a day or just once and see who pops over for a sneaky peak.


So here goes my first couple of photos. 
I love the garland on my staircase I made it a few of years ago and I seem to keep adding a few more things to it every year this year it was Orange Slices.The stockings I made last year and I love them.


This is the Welcome hanging in my hall. I spotted it last year in a garden centre and my wonderful friend Sharron treated me to it. Aren't good friends the most wonderful thing ever.


See you tomorrow.
Melanie xxx

6 comments:

  1. I really love the garland on the staircase, it's beautiful......now I wish I had a staircase!LOL!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely decorations Melanie. The stockings are fab!

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LoVe the staircase garland... it's beautiful! And the "welcome" is a real cutie... LoVe it too. Thanks for letting me come over to your place. Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The garland is lovely Melanie, and so great that it GROWS, lol. Your welcome is just gorgeous, thanks for sharing your decorating :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all Melanie especially your Welcome sign....beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both. Both are gorgeous. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete