Friday 14 December 2012

Final Day of One week of Christmas

Well it's the final day and I have really enjoyed sharing some of my Christmas photos with you. I would like to say a big thankyou to Cheryll @ Gone Stitchin for hosting the link.

The quilt I made a couple of years ago in a bit of a hurry. A friend came around admiring a Christmas Log Cabin quilt I had on the back of my sofa. So that one went home with her and I didn't have much time to make another. I really like it though.


My two cutie cushions I made when I first started quilting. All the snow on them is embellished using fabric glitter glue. All the quilting is done in golden thread.


This garland was made as a gift a few Christmases ago by Pat and I put it on my recipe book shelf every year.


I've loved hopping over to other blogs to see how other people decorate for Christmas.
Melanie xxx



1 comment:

  1. It is so nice to meet you Melanie. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Your quilt is beautiful along with your pillows. I have been reading through your blog and you have some beautiful decorations. I am your newest follower.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete