Saturday 12 January 2013

Back Into The Swing Again

At last I am back to my sewing. I went to my class on Monday night in Hilton and used my machine  {yay} ! I got five blocks done from my Duck Duck Goose Quilt so I am well over two thirds done :)
I couldn't believe how many new members we had got, the room was bursting at the seams. All very friendly though!

I have also joined two swaps 
'Initial Heart Swap' hosted by  Cheryll at Gone Stitchin' .This one is now closed.


'Cosy Winter Stitches' hosted by Lainey@ Stitched With Love Exchanges Still open until January 13th 


I am well into the Heart swap item. I can't post any pics until my partner receives it but the hand sewing is going really well. Little and often.

Well I hope you all have a good weekend whatever you are doing.
Melanie xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are getting back into it. I'm looking forward to seeing the duck, duck, goose blocks. They sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete