Saturday 27 April 2013

A Great Day

I hope everyone has had a productive week. 
I have been rushing about for the last couple of weeks but today I got some me time. So it was off to the British Quilt and Stitch Village 2013 at Uttoxeter Racecourse. It is on for three days and me and my friend Sharron went today.


Sharron striking a pose!


We both had a really good time and when we got home we collapsed with a cuppa and some bickies.
I will try and post some photos of the quilts later on it the week .
Here is my small haul that returned home with me.


Have a good weekend.
Hugs Melanie xxx





                       

                      







2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great way to spend a day!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful! What can be better than a quilt show, quilt shopping, and a good friend!

    ReplyDelete