Thursday 30 May 2013

Crochet Blanket

I haven't been doing much sewing over the last week or so as it's the school holidays and I've been busy entertaining Lily. So far we have been roller skating and gardening and to the cinema to see Epic in 3D. Tomorrow we are off for a big spend at one of my favourite fabric shops. I'm sure Lily will help me spend as we are redecorating her bedroom, and no doubt we will see some fabric that would look lovely in there.

I have been doing my crochet though. This is the first time I have done granny squares. I didn't know there were so many ways of joining them together but I found one that I liked on YouTube. What would we do without that site!



Don't look to closely as it is not faultless ;)
Happy Stitching
Hugs Melanie xxx

2 comments:

  1. It turned out great! Have a fun day tomorrow--it sounds like you are having a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fab ... have a fun weekend ... Sarah x

    ReplyDelete