Sunday 5 May 2013

FNWF

I had big plans for Friday Night With Friends it was the first time I had taken part in Cheryll's get together.
I did get some sewing done but not as much as I was hoping, as I had some unexpected visitors. At least they didn't stay too long. 
I finished one of my Swap items and did quite a bit more of my Winter Cross Stitch by Waxing Moon.
I haven't got too much left to do so I will hopefully get it finished by the end of the Bank Holiday.


I hope you all had a productive Friday.
Hugs Melanie xxx



2 comments:

  1. Your cross stitch is lovely. I keep seeing all these fab cross stitch projects in blog land and am inspired to do one too. I haven't stitched in years though so am probably quite rusty!
    Enjoy the bank holiday :-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're enjoying the sunny bank holiday, your stitching is lovely x

    ReplyDelete