Tuesday 25 June 2013

It's All Coming Up Roses

I am glad to say summer is happening in the garden at last. Well a few of the plants are flowering anyway.
This is the latest I can ever remember that the garden has started blooming.


I love roses but I have to grow them in pots as the back garden is totally paved. I don't think I do to badly though I just can't have all the plants I want. :(


These are Lily's plant on the veranda of her little Summer House. She picks them all herself and plants them, water and feeds them. A budding Charlie Dimmock I think. She loves being out in the garden but isn't too keen on getting her hands dirty, so she has bought herself some gardening gloves from Laura Ashley. 


The shady corner of the patio.


Hostas near the Kitchen door


Let's hope the sun keeps shining and the rest of the garden bursts into flower very soon.
Everything is very green but a bit of colour would be nice. 

I hope you are all having a lovely week.

Melanie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Pretty garden pictures. I really like your blog's new look, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JoAnne. I wanted something a little more summery. xxx

    ReplyDelete