Saturday 7 September 2013

Friday Night With Friends

Last night was the FNWF get together hosted by Cheryll @ Gone Stitchin.

I was all prepared and ready to go this month which makes a change.
I had 2 movies to watch and drinks at hand. (Refreshing homemade Elderflower cordial with sparkling mineral water.)

Lily fell to sleep early so there were no disturbances.


I'm going to try and get some more done on Sunday. As I am stitching along with Chrisse's Stitching Sunday over at Chrissie Crafts
 I'd better get myself organized today so I've got plenty of time to sew tomorrow. :)

Just a quick reminder my giveaway finishes today 7th September at 2pm (UK).
There is still a couple of hours left to add your name.

Melanie xxxx

8 comments:

  1. I love a Friday night with friends, lucky you! And I see another cute project in he works... ;-) Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed your giveaway - but I love your stitching!! It is just so pretty!!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will be having another giveaway very soon. Keep a look out.....

      Delete
  3. Good progress on your stitching.
    It will be a great finish to add
    to your collection.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely piece of stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping in from FNWF linky - That's a very pretty stitching design there, do I see a Christmas theme?
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete