Sunday 9 February 2014

Initial Heart Swap 2014

This year Cheryll  hosted her Initial Heart Swap again. I love this swap it's usually the first one of the year that I sign up for and this year was no exception. 

My partner was Amanda
I posted her gifts out late on Friday and she received them Saturday morning!
What amazing service from the Royal Mail. It's not very often you hear that!
These are the gifts I sent.


I received an e-mail from Amanda. She said she loved what I made, so that was a relief. I really enjoyed making them for her. 

I can't wait for my parcel to arrive. 
I wonder who is making mine?

Hugs Melanie xxx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful hearts Melanie - what lovely gifts to give and receive! Hugs, Joy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy I think I may have to make myself one ;) x

      Delete
  2. Your finish is beautiful, what lovely exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoroughly enjoying my heart goodies!! Thanks again Melanie!

    ReplyDelete