Thursday 5 June 2014

Knitting For A Change

This week I thought I would have a change from my normal crafting. I dug out my knitting needles and found a free pattern online that I fancied and away I went.

I loved the site I found. Justjen Knits and Stitches she has lots of free patterns and I think I'll be using her site again


It only took a day to do, I thought I would break myself in gently as it has been years since I knitted anything. I've just got sewing it together to do and putting the buttons on and then it's finished.


Last week to my delight Mr Postie bought me this lovely box of goodies. It was my Secret Tote bag Swap parcel from Lia @ Lia's Handmades

I love it so much it was just the sort of bag I wanted and she lined it with shower curtain fabric as she knew I wanted to use it for the beach. She really did her homework.

Thanks again Lia.

Happy Crafting

Melanie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment