Friday 24 October 2014

I'm getting there. I just have to put the borders on and quilt it now.
Not that I'm cutting it close to have it ready for Halloween or anything. 
I've really enjoyed designing it. 
It's going to go on the back of my sofa. So It is wide rather than tall. 

Looking forward to Spooky half term with the Ro and Lily. 
Decorating the house and lots of baking for our party on Friday. 

Let's hope the weather is good so we can get a few trips out too.

Have a great weekend whatever you're doing. 

Melanie xxx



3 comments:

  1. That looks really fab, Mel :-) Happy weekend, have a great party & enjoy half-term,
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey Mel you have been busy - looks great! Enjoy the half term x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous!!! Have fun xox

    ReplyDelete