Saturday 27 December 2014

Christmas what a wonderful time of year!

I hope everyone has has had a lovely Christmas.
Now all the chaos of the week running up to the big day is over, it's back to relative normality for a few days at least.

I was spoiled by my DH who bought me a Crochet Blanket kit by Attic24 at Wool Warehouse  I can't wait to start it, but I must finish my Granny Stripe one first. I'm making good progress on it though.
I have a couple of swaps to share first is the cutest cracker that Tracy sent me in the Mad About Bags Cracker swap.

These are the goodies I received.


 There was a beautiful felted Robin on the front and lots of goodies inside. The Robin has found its spot on my tree and is happily swinging away.
And sent. 


Next is my Santa Sack Swap goodies from Rachel.

Cheryll hosts this swap every year and I really look forward to it. It's a definite must on my Swap Calender. 
These are the fabulous gifts she sent I was truly spoiled. 


 Rachel also popped a crochet stocking in full of chocolate coins for Lily.
She loved getting a gift too.
Thanks Rachel.


This is what I sent for Rachel. 




Great minds think alike we both sent and received washers and soap :) 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Melanie xxx


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in the cracker swap, I also took part in the santa sack swap for the first time it was a great swap xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful goodies! I hope you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year! Looking forward to catching up and staying caught up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ever so much for my gifts, I was a happy lady on Christmas morning. Happy New Year to you and your family x

    ReplyDelete