Saturday 6 December 2014

Wreath Success

I made my first Christmas wreath yesterday. 
If i do say so myself I'm really happy with how it turned out. 
My friend Pat supplied me with the bits and I set too yesterday evening.
I don't think my kitchen has ever looked so messy there was straw and pine needles everywhere. It soon cleaned up though. 

I think it's going to be a christmas crafting day today. Hopefully Lily will join me and we'll put some festive music on and have a few mince pies while we craft away.

Have a great weekend. 

Melanie xxx



6 comments:

  1. Your wreath has turned out lovely.nthats something I have never tried

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath is beautiful Melanie, You did a great job. I love decorating and making things for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Mel - well done! Hope your crafting day is going well x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow and this is your first! It's beautiful!
    Thanks so much for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wreath. Just to let you know that I received your parcel today. I haven't opened it yet, but thank you. I posted your cracker last week. I hope it has arrived. Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete