Saturday 29 August 2015

Where did the time go!

I can't believe that it's two weeks since my last post! Where did the time go? 
Well I can answer that but I still can't believe it's been two weeks.
I've been decorating and one bedroom turned into the enire upstairs. It's all finished now apart from a bit of tweeking.
So craft room here I come.

I have been doing a little Cross Stitching in the evenings. For the August Christmas Ornie SAL 2015
It needs to be finished by Monday but theres not an awful lot left to do so that's my Bank Holiday sewing project sorted :)
It's a Lizzie Kate design Merry Ho Ho and I've used evenweave to stitch on.
I hope you all have a great weekend.

Melanie xxx


10 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching Melanie, can,t wait to se the finish. Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been very productive Melanie! I love the stitchery, very very cute. Looking forward to seeing the finished product. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Can hardly wait to see how it's finished
    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats going to be so sweet,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have had a busy time decorating. Such neat stitching. Enjoy the bank holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love LK!! Enjoy your Bank Holiday weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Decorating takes so much time doesn't it! I am sure that you will be happy to sit back now and enjoy the results. Enjoy your stitching again now that you have time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks fabulous! i'm too busy knitting to stitch at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my the C word!! I am a long way off thinking about that at the moment but your cross stitch looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It will be lovely once its completed. Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete