Friday 23 October 2015

A catch up!

It's been a while since I last posted.But I can show a few of the things I've been making for swaps, now my partner has received them.
I made these Halloween/Autumn themed gifts for Loretta.
This is my stitched pieceit's from JCS Halloween Special called Trick or Treat, by Barb Cooley of Plum Pudding Needle Art.
 Tina sent me these wonderful goodies. I love houses so this was right up my street.
 The other goodies she sent were great I loved them all especially the peg note holders. They have come in very handy indeed.
.....................
 I while ago I put my name down for a giveaway by Kimberley@Creative Chaos
I had forgotten all about it until these fabulous goodies were delivered this morning, just in time for my Halloween party next Saturday.
 Tonight I'm going to try and get a few of my felt Christmas ornies finished while I watch a movie or two.

Have a great weekend.

Melanie xxx

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely swap, its just so great receiving a package in the post. Looking forward to seeing the finished ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely swaps given and received .xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely exchange goodies! I really like both the design you stitched for Loretta and the house you received from Tina. Both so different and both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely swaps. Do you know the name of the designer for the stunning Christmas house?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your swaps gifts are all delightful, I love the halloween one. Its so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a bit of hand sewing with some felt - it is so relaxing. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great swap. I've been a bit delinquent keeping up with my blog and visiting others. hopefully I'll be back on everyone's bloggy front porch (ha!) soon....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely exchange! I remember stitching one of those designs a few years ago!!!

    ReplyDelete